Job Summary:Zero Networks, a cutting-edge network security solutions provider, is at an exciting time in its history and is growing fast! We are seeking a Manual QA Engineer to drive the company’s testing and QA efforts collaboratively. If you have a background in Networking / AD (Active Directory) / IT / SOC with a passion for QA testing in the cybersecurity industry, we invite you to join our team. Together, we can shape the future of network security.
- Take a significant part in product specification and find flaws as early as possible.
- Write test plans.
- Execute manual tests.
- Analyze logs and metrics.
- Ownership of the testing lab and creation of complex environments.
- Networking / AD (Active Directory) / IT / SOC knowledge and experience - MUST
- Engineering technical degree OR equivalent experience from a quality technological unit in the IDF.
- 2+ years of hands-on Manual QA experience, preferred in deep-tech industry (Storage / Cyber / Networking) or from IDF – an advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with the following technologies (advantage): Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, GCP, Grafana, virtualization, Active Directory, Windows internals, and Python.
- Self-learning skills and passion for new technology.
- Team player.