Job Summary:We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced security sales professional with at least 6-7 years of experience selling security solutions. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and possess a strong technical knowledge of security products and solutions.
- Identifying customer needs and providing tailored solutions.
- build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and partners, understand their business needs and challenges, and proactively offer cybersecurity solutions to address those concerns.
- Identify and engage potential clients within the target market. Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute effective strategies for generating new leads and closing deals.
- Represent the company at industry events, trade shows, and conferences to network, build brand awareness, and generate new business opportunities.
- Set and strive to achieve sales targets and revenue objectives. Monitor progress regularly, identify areas of improvement, and take necessary actions to meet or exceed goals.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations to clients, showcasing the value and benefits of the offerings.
- Skillfully negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing with clients to reach mutually beneficial agreements while ensuring the company's profitability.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date sales pipeline using CRM tools, ensuring accurate forecasting and effective follow-up with prospects and clients.
- UK-based / Germany-based– a must. London / Munich area – preferred.
- Proven experience in an Account Executive / technical sales role, preferably in the information security industry.
- Experience and connections within small to medium-sized businesses – a must. Experience with startups - preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to business executives and have excellent presentation and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- a self-starter with a hunger and passion for sales.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Familiarity with the latest security trends and technologies.
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry.
- Creative problem-solver with a customer-centric approach.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- A willingness to travel to customer sites and industry events as needed.