Job Summary:We are a dynamic and forward-thinking organization that values its employees and their contributions. We are committed to creating a positive and supportive work environment where our team members can thrive and grow. As we continue to expand, we are looking for a professional, dedicated HR Specialist eager to contribute to our team's success and make a meaningful impact. This position will play a key role in driving our recruitment processes while also enhancing our employee well-being, HR systems, and welfare initiatives. This challenging and rewarding position requires high enthusiasm, dedication, and a commitment to excellence.
Responsibilities:Recruitment & Onboarding (60%):
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
- Source and screen candidates, write job descriptions, approach candidates, conduct interviews, and coordinate the hiring process.
- Manage the relationships with recruitment agencies, set goals, and adjust per need.
- Manage the candidate pipeline and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Ensure a positive and timely candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Lead and support the new-hire onboarding process, conduct new-hire orientation sessions, and make sure the new employees have a smooth ramp-up.
- Support the development and execution of employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist in the coordination of employee recognition programs and celebrations.
- Provide guidance and resources to global employees regarding wellness programs and benefits.
- Collaborate with external vendors to design welfare events & SWAG.
- Assist in the implementation and optimization of HR systems and data.
- Provide training and support to employees and managers on HR tools and processes.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records and databases.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting technology positions, including active candidate sourcing and frontal interviews (experience in global recruitment – advantage).
- Proven work experience as an HR specialist and solid knowledge of HR policies – great advantage.
- Strong knowledge of HR systems and tools - advantage.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to engage effectively with managers and employees and build positive relationships.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.